Monday, January 22, 2007

Tentative Itinerary

These are the places I intend to go during my trip. If anyone has any suggestions re: places that I left out that I "just have to see," please feel free to comment.

May 1-6, 2007

(Chile)
Santiago
La Serena/Totorolillo
San Pedro de Atacama

May 7-13, 2007

Arica/Codpa
(Bolivia)
La Paz
Coroico

May 14-20

Santa Cruz de la Sierra
Copacabana/Lake Titicaca
Floating Islands
(Peru)
Puno

May 21-27

Cuzco/Sacred Valley (Machu Picchu?)
Arequipa
Nazca/Pisco

May 28-June 3

Lima
Trujillo
Máncora/Tumbes (beaches)

June 4-10

(Ecuador)
Cuenca
Guayaquil
Quito

June 11-17

(Colombia)
Popoyán/San Agustín?
Medellín
Cartagena de Indias
(To Panama, via sailboat)

June 18-24

San Blas Islands/Colón
Miraflores/Panama Canal
Panama City
(Costa Rica)
San José

June 25-July 1

Costa Rican Rain forest(s), TBD
(Nicaragua)
Managua
(Honduras)
Tegucigalpa
(Guatemala)
Guatemala City

July 2-8

Antigua
Chichicastenango
(Mexico)
Oaxaca
Mérida/Tulum

July 9-15

Puebla/Pyramids
Mexico City

July 16-22

Morelia
Copper Canyon
Guadalajara

July 23-29

Zihuatanejo
Puerto Vallarta
Tijuana
(USA)
San Diego
LA/Camarillo by August 1 or so

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jessica.... plis... is necesary read TRADUCCIÓN (in english translation), becouse This fucking gringo is my friend... when he go to your country, many people will strange here... OK, and don't forget, study spanish my beauty.

PS. sorry for me english, but I do not know much at the moment. But understand perfectly your limited language... KISSES AND HUGS.